What Makes A Good Dad????
I posed this question to our PMA International Protective Moms, Advocates, Administrators, Leaders, and Members. We came up with the following list:
Note: this list also applies to dads no longer in a relationship with the mother of their child/children
1. Any dad who supports the mother of his child/children emotionally, physically, and financially.
2. Dads who teach their child/children by words and actions to respect their mothers and women in general.
3. Any dad who sets an example for his child/ children that his family is always his priority.
4. Dads who stand firm as a role model for his child/ children of honesty, integrity, dependability, and kindness.
5. Dads who are available for their families emotionally and physically.
6. All dads who role model for their child/children positive work ethics.
7. All dads who discipline in a firm, yet fair and loving way.
View original post 246 more words
This is for all Hero Protective Mothers but especially those with empty arms and hurting hearts who are missing their children every second of every day. We understand that you are deeply hurting this weekend- Mother’s Day weekend. Know that no matter what, you ARE your children’s mother. No one -and certainly no court- can take away this God-given role in your children’s lives. Please know this in your heart. Love Letters and PMA INTL. celebrates you, Protective Mom. We deeply understand the unconditional love and heroic sacrifices you have made to protect your children from abuse and harm. You are modern day heroes. Love Letters and PMA INTL strongly believes that you will go down in history as such. We love and support you and your precious children now and forever. You are always in our hearts. Happy Mother’s Day!